• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    "I guess it's not special, save for it's color. However, it's the only bow I've ever had. I don't have a lot of scratch to my name."

Rhyf's question brought forth an unpleasant memory of Riften. Year after year, Drayce hid below the streets, listening to the horrors of the surface, unable to help as his family was torn apart by Deadra. Drayce hadn't realized he closed his eye,

"We should keep moving. Yeah?"

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    "The tenants are this. Tenet 1: Never dishonor the Night Mother. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis. Tenet 2: Never betray the Dark Brotherhood or its secrets. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis. Tenet 3: Never disobey or refuse to carry out an order from a Dark Brotherhood superior. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis. Tenet 4: Never steal the possessions of a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis. Tenet 5: Never kill a Dark Brother or Dark Sister. To do so is to invoke the Wrath of Sithis. Understand, yes?" Kivuli lists them off, arms loosening up a bit as she spoke, eyeing the trio. She didn't trust Smutticus one bit, and Rhys had a bit of her trust by being a fellow Champion but he wasn't quite off the hook yet. "Now, let's get moving before other nasties show up."

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "Alright. Let's be off." Smutticus thinks back on that little black book he found long ago. "And I always act nice. It's when I have to go when things get nasty. But I doubt it will be the case this time."

Smutticus winks at his friend. As if to say 'next you are going to tell me I can't get a priestess out of her robes.'

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
    Rhyf simply rolled his eyes at Smutticus' wink, knowing full well what kind of thoughts were rolling through his mind, as he followed the assassin.

Walking next to Smutticus, as they traveled through the moonlight, Rhyf nudged his friend's shoulder to get his attention. When the Imperial looked up at Rhyf, he nodded forward at the Kahjiiti assassin as she walked, silently pointing out the sway of her hips.

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Kivuli leads the trio onwards, placing her Morokei mask back onto her face for the time being. She takes a deep, calming breath of the water inside it. She could already feel her own beast blood boiling, begging to be let out...but this was a horrible time to revel in such power. Who knows how these three would handle such a change...or lycanthropy in general. Best keep that my little secret...for now at least.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce walked at the back of the group, absently twirling an arrow in his hands to distract himself from the painful memories of his past.

He was confused how these people could turn on one another in one moment, and follow each other the next. He'd have to ask some other time.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Smutticus smirks and shacks his head, holding his hand and having hit rock back and forth. He held up five and then one, showing his overall ratting. He shrugged and began to hum to himself, a simple jaunty tune. He was still putting together all the pieces of what exactly could be going on. Each of his hypothesized situations making him frown. He wished he had a horse, his feet groaning underneath the weight of his armor during their march.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "I was drunk during those." Smutticus laughs and looks at the young Khajiit. Stealing glances at their guide. Definitely not the best situation, but Smutticus was used to being disliked by his companions. Some woman only seem to end up in bed with guys. This was a time he hoped it wouldn't turn out that way. "Why don't you join us up here? Our group is a little small to need a rear guard."

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Ugh...it's not fading. If I can just hold out till we get there, then I can sneak away while my family is watching these three... Kivuli crosses her arms yet again, claws digging into her upper arms. It always felt like her blood would run hot as lava when her lycan side started acting up, always was exhausting to resist the changes such burning brought. Hopefully they don't notice my turmoil just yet...

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce was pulled from his thoughts as Rhyf fell into step next to him, asking how he was doing.

"I'm doing well, thanks to you. I'll need a bit of time before I'm back to my usual self though. I shouldn't be a leech on you anymore. By the way, I do apologize for my rather inappropriate behavior earlier."

Smutt joined his friend Rhyf moments later, asking why Drayce opted to hang towards the rear,

"Sorry, I was...distracted, I guess. I'm worried about my Mother, back in Riften. She's the only family I have left, not that I know her all that well. Still, I'd like to preserve what little family I still have."

Drayce shook his head, "Excuse me, I didn't mean to bother you with my personal problems."

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    "That would require you to ask us to try and help her." Smutticus smiles. To bad he is just a kid. At least for me and the others, it seems we have gotten used to the pain of things like this. Or just don't feel it anymore. "Don't worry. I am sure you will be reunited when the time comes."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    Drayce gave Smutt a weak smile,

"I hope so."

He gestured to the ground and then the dark sky above,

"Here, or up there. I'll be able to see her someday, right?"

Wauten Dayhil

As they followed behind Kivuli, and Smutt tried to cheer up the one-eyed Drayce, Rhyf caught the smell of something on the wind, and very close. Something familiar, primal and powerful. Something only a were could produce.

His eyes narrowed, and scanned the trees surrounding them, and he listened for any sound that could be created by something other than their party. Without making a show of it, Rhyf hefted his scimitar, letting it rest on his shoulder, easy and ready to swing.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Noticing his friend shift his posture and the way he was holding his sword. The Imperial narrowed his eyes, but soon relaxed to reply to Drayce. "Yeah... Though I think we can manage to get you back together on this plane. I would promise, but I don't think you need a promise from a guy like me."

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
    "Thanks, I appreciate it."

Rhyf had changed position slightly, his demeanor tensing. Smutt seemed to take notice of his friend's posture and responded in kind, though he was able to hide most of it when speaking.

Drayce wasn't sure what was going on between the two, but something obviously had them on edge. Drayce casually looked around, but found nothing out of the ordinary. There weren't any strange noises or smells that he was aware of.

What had these two so agitated?

Kivuli_The_Khajit

Werewolf Queen of Skyrim
    Don't want them to see...AHA! "Kivuli was in the middle of a contract...almost...forgot...but her....friend Shadowmere can lead...you from here. C-contracts must be...fulfilled...you know." Kivuli whistles this eerie morbid tune before nearly doubling over in pain. Despite feeling like every fiber of her being was on fire, she was still trying to act as if nothing was wrong, although the pained shakiness in her voice and breathing was likely betraying her true state at the moment.

Looming around a snowdrift comes a shadowy figure...with glowing demonic red eyes. A kind of thing that usually instilled fear in others. It returns the tune as an eerie series of whinnys. I'm coming, Dark Sister.

Wauten Dayhil

Kivuli, ahead of them, doubled over while saying something about a shadow, and it suddenly dawned on him. The smell that seemed so familiar, was that which he had always smelled whenever he himself shifted. What he himself produced during his transformations.

He cursed under his breath, and dashed forward to the Khajiit. Grabbing her by the arm, he tugged her off the path and into the brush, batting at branches and leaves that blocked their movement. He whistled loudly, a warning that only Smutticus would understand, before pushing further into the wilderness. Have to move her before it's too late, he thought frantically, no telling how much control she's got when she's changed!

Finally, they reached a clearing, and Rhyfalim released Kivuli's arm. He grabbed his sword, and held it at the ready, preparing for the worst.