• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    ad awoke, feeling somewhat cold. He looked up and saw that he was being carried by a frost atrononach. It was getting more and more hard to be transform into a werewolf. He would talk to the companions soon.
    "Why did you come back? Do you know how dangerous that? I might have killed you." He said to Llia.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    without saying anything Llia drops his bag on him from above "your stuffs in there. hey atronach stop for a minute so he can get dressed" the atronach stops lets them both down then dissapates

Colonelscout312

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be that harsh. It's just getting so hard to control." He said as he put on his stormcloak cuirass. "I didn't want to hurt you." He said as he began walking towards windhelm. They were close now, he had no idea how long he had been unconscious. He blushed as thought about the fact that he had been in a loin cloth for most of the travel in front of a woman.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "its fine" she summons another atronach and climbs up following Nomad she leans down and grins "dont think i cant see you blushing"

Colonelscout312

This remark made Nomad blush even more. Nomad climbed onto the atronach.
    "Well, at least I'm dressed now." He said. He could see the gate of windhelm, the palace of the kings. It would be good to see some of his old friends from the stormcloaks. He searched through his knapsack and looked for a cloak that showed that he was a colonel in the stormcloaks.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia dissapates the atronach and quickly runs through the gate "well we should meet with these folk quickly shouldnt we"

Colonelscout312

"Yes. I am not sure where they are. Let us wait in the palace of kings." Nomad entered the palace and sat down. He contemplated his time in skyrim and why he had come, to settle down and start a family. Hethan remembered that he needed to wear the amulet of mara to show that he wished to marry. He pulled it out of his knapsack and put it on. Nomad and Ulfric were happy to see each other and talked about the war and other things. A great feast was prepared for them.
    (ooc) One of the other members wifi is having trouble and he may not post soon, the other member does not post often but keeps up with the story. The other one is with the daedra and has posted once so far, but he is new as well.

Colonelscout312

When night fell and everyone went to bed Nomad left the palace of the kings. He was reminded of his parents who had died at the hands of the thalmor. A sadness and an anger began to enter his mind. He recalled having to make a living in the arena when he was nine. He became the champion when he was ten. He recalled all of his past. He then saw a group of thalmor. He recognized they're leader. It was the man that killed his family. He drew his sword and sneaked up on them. He raised his sword to attack but was hit from behind. The last thing he heard was, Molag Bal wants to see you. There was more, but he passes out before he could hear the rest. When he awoke he was in a strange place and a demon appeared to be in front of him. He had a feeling that it was Molag Bal, but he passed out again before he was sure.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    (ooc: ok then, also sorry had to do laundry ugh)
    Llia wakes up to the sound of a person entering her room and taking out a knife. she frowns as she walks over to the dead man."sheesh,...oh whats this..." she sees a wonderful amulet sitting on the mans chest. remembering a little history she realized that this was an amulet of mara she also saw the man was dressed like a dark brotherhood assassin. "interesting" she shrugs as she take the amulet and slips it on

Colonelscout312

Nomad awoke once again. He scanned the room for his belongings. They were on a table next to a fireplace. He sniffed the air, his Bible wasn't in the bag. Molag Bal walked in.
    "Looking for this?" He said, waving the Bible in the air.
    "Give that back!" Nomad shouted.
    "No" He said. "I'd rather burn it. But I won't. Now, you my friend must stop this meddling. In fact, why don't you join us? I know your having problems with the animal inside you. I could help. We do have an expert on the matter. You only need to join us." Nomad scanned the room again. He saw his amulet of mara laying on the table.
    "Never!" He said.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia picks up the dead body and walks out of the door. she raises an eyebrow when she notices the door open. "huh...." she goes outside to take the body to the guard

Colonelscout312

Nomad began to transform into the werewolf. His chains broke and he snatched up his belongings and ran as fast as he could. He found the exit and found himself in markath. He bought a horse and rode as fast as he could to windhelm. He entered windhelm at evening.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    by the time he entered Llia had become friends with nils and was hanging out with him all day "and thats when i said to him--oh hey nomad where have you been today"

Colonelscout312

"Markarth, say, I didn't see you wearing an amulet of mara before." He said as he flipped through his Bible to make sure everything was still there. As far as he knew, it was the only one in tamriel.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "oh this thing" she reaches up and touches the amulet "i got it off of an assassin i guess i had a contract on me." she laughs and spins around "if im going to stay in skyrim i might as well put myself out there right" she raises a brow "what was in markarth?"

Colonelscout312

"The amulet looks nice on you. And as for Markarth, I was captured by someone who I have had plans to kill since my parents were murdered by the thalmor." Nomad suddenly remembers that he is not wearing his amulet of mara and puts it on.
    "I am now certain that Molag Bal is one of the leaders of this daedra invasion."

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "hmmm thats....interesting. my father was killed by thalmor as well." she pulls a out a paper with a description on it and stands near nomad to show him the picture "does this sound like him"

Colonelscout312

"That's him." Nomad looked over at her. He then suddenly became aware that by telling her that he noticed the amulet of mara, according to skyrim tradition, told her he was interested in her. He wouls confront her about that later. Not that he wouldn't want to marry her, he would just want to get to know her more. After all, he wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable since he asked her about marriage only a few days after they had met.
    "So, do you intend to settle down in skyrim?" He asked out of pure curiosity.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "oh uh yeah probably" she grins again looks at the description again "ill kill him then settle down somewhere here." she catches a bit of snow on her fingers "besides this place is so beautiful id be a fool to leave"

Colonelscout312

Nomad catches her gaze and holds it for a minute, then looks away suddenly.
    "I wonder where the others are. We may need to leave a note for them." He said, blushing a little bit about how suddenly he looked away.
    'You need to wait' He told himself.
    "We should be off to bed now." He said. He lay in bed, reading his Bible, finding everything he could on the subject of love. He then prayed. Thanking God that he was able to make it out of Markarth.