• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia laughs "alright ill write the note" she watches him stand up and leave and after he was out of site she started blushing profusely. she writes the note and leaves it behind at the innkeeper. she heads off to bed but just lays awake and thinks.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    When Nomad awoke the next morning he prayed again and read his Bible. He came across the verse which says "Vengeance is mine, declares the Lord." He contemplated this and went to breakfast. He knew that Llia had not slept much the night before, he could hear it in her pattern of breathing. He prayed for some time about Llia and himself. He didn't know what was going on or what to do, but he knew that God would have the answers.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia went to breakfast as well but when she sat down she immediately starts to nod off in her seat "bleeeh"

Colonelscout312

"Llia" Nomad said, gently and quietly. She had fell asleep and had moved in her sleep onto his shoulder. After two hours of waiting, he gently woke her.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "hmm?"she looks up and her eyes widen "OH GOODNESS" she backs up and nearly falls down "im so sorry" she looks outside "h-how long was i asleep"

Colonelscout312

"It's fine. You didn't sleep hardly at all last night. Only a couple of hours. It actually is more boring here then it was when I was in the war. You look very beautiful today." Nomad was worried how she would take that remark.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "n-no...." she trailed off as she stands up walks over to a mead girl tackles her and begins to repeatedly punch her in the face "YOU-SHOULD-BE-DEAD" she stands up and backs off as the waitress' laughter gets louder "but mistress as you can clearly see i am not" micha licks her lips and grins "so lovely to see you again mistress" she rubs her cheek "you still need to work on your punching arm though"

Colonelscout312

Nomad reached out a hand to help Llia up.
    "We should be going. Investigate Markarth." He said.
    "And if you ever wish to read any of my books, despite the fact that I have very few now, feel free to do so t hesitation." Nomad reached into his knapsack and pulled out one.
    "Except this one. It is from a darker part of my past."
    He bought Llia a horse and helped her up onto it.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    using a quick bolt of lightning mixed with a soulsnare micha stops both horses knocking Llia and Nomad both on the ground "I WASNT DONE SPEAKING TO THE-" she lifts a boot and stamps on nomads face "-mistress" she then walks over and picks Llia up by her hair "now mistress i wanted to tell you something" Llia struggles "what do you want you monster" with a finger to Llias mouth micha quickly silences her "sh-sh now" she reaches up and tears the scarf from her neck "first my scarf" she throws Llia on the ground then puts a dagger to her throat next to a symbol that looks burned on her skin "my master owns you. im here to collect"

Colonelscout312

"Put her own now!" Nomad shouted. "And perhaps you can leave with only a few broken bones and keep your life. Unless you wish to see the fires of hell today, whitch!"
    'God, give me strength.' Nomad prayed as he drew his greatsword.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she smiles as she drops Llia she slowly walks over to nomad and grins seductively "oh something tells me this one considers himself a suitor for my mistress" her eyes flash purple as she fires up a greatsword spell of her own using a concentrated flame cloak to set the ethereal sword ablaze "this wont do for you see this girl belongs to my lord sanguine"

Colonelscout312

"Take me instead. The daedra have said they wanted me. Take me and leave her alone."
    Lord give me strength, Nomad prayed again, Please help me.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she laughs "such valor is to be commended but i doubt you will make the proper sacrifice" she walks over and makes a small cut on his arm then she puts her arms around him putting her left ear to his right "he wants that girl specifically and i knew her, my lord doesnt deal in death but in....hmhmhm i think you get the picture" she releases him and throws her sword into Llia's leg "aaaaaugh" another evil gin "now now" she grabs the sword and throws it again this time straight into nomads horse and takes Llia and throws her up onto the other horse which she climbs up on as well riding sidesaddle "farwell, fool" she makes off to her hideout snapping her fingers to expand the sword spell expanding the cut on nomads arm

Colonelscout312

Nomad followed the horse until it was out of sight. He healed his wound. Allowing him to smell the aroma of Llia. He followed them till they entered they're hideout. He trusted that God knew what he was doing. He waited and prayed before going in. He calmed himself and listened and watched for any sign from God that he didn't want him to do this. There was none.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    once Llia was thrown into the cell she waited till she was alone to heal herself "how could i have been so useless out there, oh well" she touches the brand on her neck and her eyes glow purple as well for a brief time she conjures up a boulder inbetween the bars of the cell and bends them open and begins her escape
    -
    mean while Micha communes with her lord "alright so i brought the girl now what"
    you need to kill the lycan as well
    "what why"
    my brothers requested it, besides if you do ill give you a fountain of wine
    "as you wish" her eyes flash "aaah he came right to me i have an idea"

Colonelscout312

(ooc) things are getting really epic. We really have an awesome story going guys.

Nomad snuck in and found Llia in a corridor.
    "I'm so glad I found you! However, it doesn't appear you were a damsel in distress." He said. He then heard footsteps. They sounded like the witch's. Perhaps she did have a death wish.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    Llia grabs him and pulls him behind a wall as micha passes by"trust me you cant beat her"
    ooc : yea this is intense

Colonelscout312

"I wasn't going to try, but don't underestimate me. There are other things about me you still don't know that even the odds a bit more." He looked around for an exit, then prayed. the sun shown through a window in front of them, revealing a lose bunch of stones. Nomad pulled them out and motioned for Llia to go first. He then put the rocks back and told her to follow him. He hoped they would be safer with the companions.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    when they got to the end of the tunnel it opened up to the field but as they exited two atronachs grabbed them "honestly now" down comes micha in a lounging position seeming to float on nothing "did you think i would let you leave" she closes her hand and the atronach holding Llia sprouts spikes dealing major damage "plops wrong one.." she looks at the unconscious girl and smiles "your lord sure has a strange way of protecting you doesn't he lycan"

Colonelscout312

"Well, the Bible actually says that it will be much harder to be a Christian, that I will be persecuted and beaten. But I trust him. And if it is my time to die, then so be it. Just know, the descendant of Tiber Septim does not give up so easily." Grabbing Llia he shouted: Hun Kaal Zoor! and they both disappeared. They were transported to sovangarde.