• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I've just beaten the main quest line, and have alduin as my only kill in the game!

That's thieves guild and mage guild done. Now to work on companions and civil war. I've tried dawnguard, and got to the soul cairn, but the keepers are tricky, especially as serana won't be pacified. So that's on hold for the time being.

The hardest moment was actually the bridge guard at sovengarde, having to prove my strength while wearing a robe, with no destruction magic, barely any weapons, and virtually no levelling in warrior class. In the end I took the devious route of paralysis poison and wabberjack the hell out of him.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Nobody seems to interested, but thought I'd update. Got part the keepers, and all the way to the final boss fight in dawnguard. Completed the civil war, companions has got a bunch of protected npcs in it, a Bandai chief being the main one I couldn't kill, and giaus maro in the db quest is as far as you can get with that one.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

FullmetalHeart20

Personally, I believe having a combat skill is alright.
For example, deep roleplaying requires you to treat your character as, well, a character. They won't have a guide saying 'you kill so and so in this quest'. So naturally he'd train himself in the blade or bow or some school of destruction, just in case he really has no choice,
Take the house of horrors quest for example. We all know what it requires. But to your Khajiit it is simply helping a Vigilant of Stendarr with some strange noises. However, he knows things could always turn ugly, so he spent years learning how to swiftly kill a threat that cannot be calmed or escaped. If forced into a kill or be killed situation, he must fight.