• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

White_Memories

See no evil, speak no evil
    The whole seemed to be in an uproar over the Daedra attacking as they were. Elgal had been summoned by his lord to lead loyal followers along the Daedra cause. He was to gather those wild and feral from various regions of Skyrim and run mayhem. Hunting all manner of being that got in the way.

Already, he was near the Sanctuary that they Dark Brotherhood was using. Without the password he would never be able to enter but he could summon the only werewolf inside with the way of beasts. Tossing his head back, Elgal let loose a howl that had distant guards preparing for any possible assault.

Lucky for them, Elgal wasn't interested in them or hunting at the moment. He just needed to make sure that the Dark Brotherhood would rout to the cause, seeing as they had a werewolf in their midst.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Nomad heard a howl in the wind. He smelled a daedra follower. He would need to hurry into the sanctuary and get to windhelm.

(ooc) I will be gone almost every weekend. I will post on sunday night. Just say that I am having tough negotiations with the dark brotherhood.

Crusith The Mighty

Vampire Lord and Archer
    Crusith flies to the brotherhood sanctuary In aswarm of bats. He senses inside one vampire and two werewolves. "What is the music of life?" It asks. "Ummm... Nothing?" He says thinking of the only answer that might make sense. After moments of nothing he decided to wait in the bushes for someone to come out, no matter how long it would take.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    Nuriel watching the events unfold the sounds of the people, Nomad and the khajiit. At that point Nuriel disappeared in a blast of light, his body slowly disappearing into tiny particles only to reappear high above the mountain tops. The cold harsh wind biting at his warm skin, "The time is near, war is upon us my lords. Show me the tools I need to defeat the enemy..." Nuriel stops to hear the advice from his Aedra Commanders in the light. "Septim.....Crusith....fight." Three words descended upon the ears of Nuriel, he knew what he needed to do but in the mean time he sat on the mountain top and meditated.

Crusith The Mighty

Vampire Lord and Archer
    After days of waiting he decided to find a way to build up his anger and smash down the door, but it would not budge and be pushed and pushed but it wouldn't budge. He got two gargoyles to side with and he pushed, but is wouldn't budge. He screamed one of the thu' ums that nomad had been saying before and the door bursts open, he sees this new power in shock and just stands there in awe. Assuming dragon born. But it was not, it was anger that gave him this power.

Colonelscout312

Nomad flew back as a crusiths voice shouted fus ro dah!

(ooc) Next week I will be in a summer camp and VBS, this will be the last time i am busy except for most weekends. I should be able to post a few posts every night, but not a lot since I will need my rest.

Colonelscout312

"Where did you learn the thu'um? And perhaps you should study a bit more. Your thu'um is not very developed."
    (ooc) ok, at least there are free wifi spots that you can post when eating or something.

Colonelscout312

"Never mind. We can talk about it at windhelm. I need to make sure the companions to keep they're guard up."

Nomad walked out of the gate for whiterun. Should he take the road or go across the mountains. He looked over to the girl.
    "What's your name?" He asked as he walked off the road.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she was fixing her hair and noticed he got off the road quickly following him "names Llia whats yours"

Colonelscout312

"Nomad War-Blade. You're an imperial, are you from cyrodiil?" He said, finding the way to windhelm and walking in that direction.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she shrugs and shakes her head "no but father was...i lived with my step mother in morrowind for a while actually"

Colonelscout312

"Was he ever involved in the arena?" He said, remembering that he forgot his food provisions. He motioned Llia to crouch down and whisper as he prepared his bow to shoot a dear.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she looks at the deer momentarily but then looks down in a sad way and whispers "i-i dont know he was murdered when i was little"

Colonelscout312

"Oh, I'm sorry" Nomad sniffed the air.
    "You need to go, go straight to windhelm. You should meet two men their, one named crusith, another named nuriel. And hurry. They won't hurt you, but I might. It would be the heat of battle. Now go!"

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    she creeps off not trying to spook the deer "alright ill meet up with you there" she gets out of site and starts to make her way towards windhelm but about twenty minutes later she got a bad feeling "somethings not right" she turns around and begins to head back

Colonelscout312

When Llia was out of sight Nomad shouted.
    "Come out!" 15 silver hand members walked up. Nomad began to change into a beast. The silver hand began to attack.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    when she got back all she saw was the beast tearing apart the silver hand with no Nomad in site "oh no" she stayed hidden behind a bush but had her hand on her sword as well as preparing a storm atronach spell

Colonelscout312

Nomad finished off the last of the silver hand and turned, making sure there was no more. When he saw Llia he thought two things. Nomad thought 'Oh no' The beast side said 'someone else to kill!' Nomad focused, trying to control the beast. When the beast began to take over, Nomad knocked himself out. He changed back, his knapsack and equipment laying next to him.

Electrolupis

Cries-In-French
    "oh so he was a lycan" she walks over to him and blushes a little at his lack of equipment. she casts the frost atronach spell and puts the rest of his stuff in the napsack carrying it as she climbed the atronach and sat on its shoulder. she then gave it the order to carry him and take them both to windhelm "go on now we have places to be"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts