• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    No edit is necessary, Irish.

yes, I also elect to get this RP moving. Let's have a role call. Who exactly is still here?

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Present. :)

Delusional

Melee, you should try a post.

Skyrimosity

I'm still here.

Just don't know what to post.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Will do. I was busy and at home this weekend so I'll get one done soon. :)

Delusional

Well, you should try to get a post up anyways, Sky. We've got to get this moving; I really don't want this RP, of all RPs, to die out before anyone has even agreed to go.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
    I've been sick with a migraine the past two days, so mine will be up in the morning. :)

Delusional

Damn, Irish. Migraines suck. Hope you feel better.

Delusional

I'm sorry Krys, but recruiting is closed. Maybe next time.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    If you're looking for something to get your feet wet in, the inns and pubs section is an open area for anyone to take part in. I suggest trying there to get some experience. :)

Delusional

Alright, Saturday night is here and Andrew is a no-show. I'm really in no mood to care, so Krys, you're in. We can write Andrew's character out easily enough at this point, and add yours in fairly easily, Krys. A few questions first, though.

So, you included an array of occupations as Raine's occupation. Which one is her true occupation, or at least primary occupation? Also, does she have any prominent flaws? Any good character has weaknesses that balance out their strengths. Finally, why is she interested in Marcus' expedition?

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
    Sorry for the delay. Del, I decided to drop that character. She's rather out of my norm now that I look at her. I realize that Kash will do far better for the RP than she will. Hope that's okay and sorry for the indecisiveness. I'll edit my CC tomorrow for Kash and post it up.

Delusional

Alright, that's fine with me. The only thing I really need to know then is what dialogue color you would like.

Delusional

This?

Delusional

Alright. The cast list has been updated. Post your CC whenever, I may or may not ask a few questions about it, then we can work out how you'll jump into the story.