• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    Oh, don't worry about being too early at all. I'll be sleeping all morning as I usually do.

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
    Name: Kashiania Yushrri
    Nicknames: Kash
    Race: Khajiit
    Fame: Well known in Whiterun as a Companion
    Alignment: Lawful good

Class: Archer/Warrior
    Faction: Companions

Looks: Kashiania is small Khajiit with dark fur, her black mane pulled back into multiple, short braids and many gold hoops hang from her ears. The fur on her face is lighter than the rest of her body and her eyes are bright green. On her nose are three small scars that run parallel to each other, much like the talons of a creature. She wears the signature armor of the Companions, wolf armor with the exception of her head and hands, which she has a cowl and Nordic gauntlets in its place. Around her neck, an Amulet of Mara is fastened proudly.
    Marital Status: Single but looking
    Current Residence: Whiterun
    Religion: Mainly answers to Mara.

War: Neutral

Skills:
    • Archery (Expert)
    • Sneak (Expert)
    • One-Handed (Adept)
    • Two-handed (Adept)
    • Destruction (Apprentice)
    • Light Armor (Apprentice)
    Personality: Kash, as she is called by only her close friends, is a gentle soul who has an intense sense of adventure and a profound ability to get in trouble. She hates people very little and loves nearly everyone who never did her any wrong. She naturally accepts all, no matter who they are, what they believe in, or their alliances. Such demeanor led her to Whiterun, and to the Companions. In their capable hands, they taught her and she joined their ranks. She is also known for her charity and intense sense of loyalty. On a day that she is not out exploring the beauty of Skyrim, Kash likes to nap, eat far too much food and read old books of all kinds. If she had half a decent voice, she would have become a bard; luckily she spared others hearing her singing and turned to storytelling on rare occasions.

Equipment:
    • Wolf armor and boots
    • A cowl
    • Nordic gauntlets
    • Hunting bow and iron arrows, Axe of Souls, Skyforge greatsword, lockpicks
    Spells:
    • Sparks spell
    Powers:
    • Beast Form: When in a pinch, Kash uses her werewolves blood and transforms into a beast of great power. Able to rip a man in two with bear hands alone, her strength and speed are greatly improved while in this form. She has some control of her beast mind, though it takes many hours of practice to do so.
    Combat Style: At a distance, Kash is deadly with a bow, only resorting to close combat when her enemies draw too near. Closer, she can be just so, but not quite as effective. Using her axe and sparks spell to greatly damage her foes. If that isn't enough, she resorts to her greatest weapon, the Skyforge Greatsword, to reave anyone fool enough to challenge her with precise skill and speed.

Health: Medium
    Magicka: Medium
    Stamina: High

Likes: Napping, Eating, Adventure, people, books, telling stories
    Dislikes: Silverhand, vampires, close minded people, spiders, getting wet, the cold
    Acquaintances: J'Zargo (College of Winterhold), Cicero (Dark Brotherhood), Goldenleaf (Nature Guardians)

Bio: Born in the Tanmar forest as a Dagi, Kash was one of the most troublesome creatures there ever was. When she came of age, she left her home to travel across all of Tamreil. Nothing suited Kashiania well enough in means of excitement, until she came to Skyrim. All of the challenges it posed was just the right speed for her. Not all liked her due to her race, but she persists until the person disliking her begins to feel the Khajiit grow on them. She took up the cause for neither side of the rebellion but found herself at home in Whiterun and the Companions. She bought a home in and joined the group of wily hunters and is still happily enjoying her quest with them.

Enemy Factions: Silverhand, Forsworn

Most hated foes: Silverhand
    Weakness: Silver burns her skin on contact and does great damage when cut with a weapon made of it.
    Strength: Naturally very good at climbing and can be unpredictable in a fight.

Delusional

Alright, cool CC Krys. Why would Kash want to accompany Marcus on his expedition?

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
    As it states, she simply loves adventure and tends to be a bit rash at times, which is why she gets in tons of trouble.

Delusional

Alright, so she just wants adventure. Sounds good.

To bring her in, how does it sound if Anja or Edwyn notice Kash reading the note and call her over and brief her themselves so she doesn't wake Marcus up?

Hime

The Mighty Lurk Queen
    Alright. Whats the minimum post length? I might be a bit lost on how to post. I'll go through the previous posts.

Delusional

There's no real minimum post length, I just ask that you make sure your post goes somewhere and there's a point to it. Also try your best to include detail and description, painting a picture with your words. The most help you could get is just looking through other RP posts, though. I would highly recommend just reading through RPs if you have any sort of confusion on how to post. Of course you're going to have to read through the previous posts for this RP so you can be caught up on what's happened so far (which isn't much at all), but if you still don't really "get it", you can always just look through posts in other RPs.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I'll be getting a post up later tonight. I was working on it yesterday but couldn't write anything decent to save my life.

Delusional

Air-horn-wake-up-prank.gif

Come on, people! I thought we had a thing here, let's keep this moving!

The OP3RaT0R

Call me Op. Or Smooth.
    My only problem is that I don't have much to go off of. Alain leaving and getting some sleep just isn't quite enough material for a full post, I don't think.

Delusional

Yeah, I understand that, OP. The next reasonable time for you to post is when everyone meets back in Marcus' room.

But, everyone else... *accusing glare*

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    *cough* Hello. I have just happened upon this and was wondering how it is going.. You know... if there was a spot or something... IDK... You know...

Delusional

Well, Skies, there aren't really any spots open, though we haven't heard from Wolf in a while...

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten a post up recently. Life's been a bitch. I'll get something up in a bit so I don't hold us up anymore.

Delusional

It's all good everyone, just remember to keep up with the OOC and IC, and if you're swamped in life at the moment, please try to get on and notify everyone else. That way, I won't have to wonder where everyone is when there's no posting happening and I'm trying to get things moving again.

Delusional

Weekly bump. Come on guys, this RP will not die on my watch. Get to posting, come on. Have your characters finish up conversations at the bar counter and follow Marcus up so we can keep this moving.